2010年9月17日星期五

You will eventually have only my children

Unconsciously from 20 to 30 years old, if I said I did not grow up too hypocritical.
This period of life suddenly vulnerable, fixed on the Buddha did not pious worship of all things gone according to my consciousness will eventually come to be paranoid.
Too much spiritual strength in the spiritual world only from a tour of their own.

When the real small, small to illiterate babbling, it will drop the small time Paozhepaozhao themselves small enough to know nothing of life.
Do every day is my dad's decision, that is the truth, I firmly believe that the results will go on as waiting in front of their own.
Each time when those people are sick of vague symptoms as long as the fear that my mom would listen to get better quickly.
Happy or unhappy each time pulling the rabbit, her older sister's shadow is another of my own.
They are my opium, my God only when they told me how to do it in peace time.
Fear is that parents will eventually grow old by going on.
Fear is that the rabbit old sister after all have their own life, I will be only its own.

I think when I first began to make their own decisions? I started from the day injury problems from the self-assertive?
I'm sure the moment I hate the incomparable, hoping to teach it from the small time gap dug to squeeze into a ball thrown into the waste paper Lou go far.

Age 24, refused to back Huaihua from Zhuzhou to Guangzhou and from Guangzhou, was removed from the complex went back to Guangzhou, Shenzhen.
I heard my father worried that the tone of the phone, even he has no confidence in me even he has started to settle down no way.
I felt I had a disease, but I'm not sure whether to tell my mother.
I feel no shadow of the time I started alone, but my older sister to the rabbit to Beijing.
Listen
Read phonetically

seo|
Mens Suits|
laser marking machine|

没有评论:

发表评论