2010年9月17日星期五

I like to think you

I am willing to spring morning, the first ray of sunlight into the window when I think of you for the warm sunshine bring me your blessing, so twittering of the swallows Xiaoqu I miss you.
I am willing to summer afternoon, the time horizon rainbow like you do not know if we can not come from the other end of the rainbow that heads do not know the glorious fleeting rainbow can not connect to our friendship.
I am willing to autumn evening, a group of words or word adult geese row when to fly south to you, you can see them? Geese from the eyes of your affection to read my gaze it? Coming fall, I can see these geese do?
I would like to dusk in the winter, when snow sky like you, snow so light, so Enchanting, my thought is extremely heavy, I'm afraid the wizard can not load these fly.
I would think you stand on the shore of the Yellow River, Yellow River surging witness human vicissitudes, you can witness to our friendship? You tell me.
I would think you stand on top of mountains, towering mountains tall and straight with heaven in stature, it does not know how deep my thoughts, my thoughts can pass through three miles Clouds and Moon, but can not break through the thin screen.
I am willing to moonlight like you, I do not know that the Moon passes in mid-lonely guys, I think is not good, look cool in the moonlight will know, one can understand the yearning hearts of the lonely Moon, Chang'e miss Shared busy, I miss you my far away friend.
I would be happy when I think of you willing to share my happiness with you, willing to tell you a joke, you would like to hear after listening to a joke that hearty laughter.seo|
Mens Suits|
laser marking machine|

没有评论:

发表评论